• That is suprised !
  • What is suprised !
  • Oh, my god !
  • My goodness !
  • Oh God ! / Oh Boy  ! / Oh No ! / Oh Dear !
  • Is that so?
  • Really? I was totally clueless on this!
  • You must be kidding me (joking)!
This is how you express your face when you are surprised:

obama_surprised_cropped

Examples:
A : It’s hard for me to tell you the truth, but I think you should know what I saw yesterday.
B : You make me curious, just tell me.
A : I saw John, your boy friend and a girl were having dinner in a romantic restaurant.
B : Are you kidding? That’s not true.
A : Listen, I know it’s hard for you to believe, but I saw them with my own eyes.
B : Oh my god.. He always tells me that there is no one in his heart but me.
A : Oh.. came on. He is not only guy in this word. Take it easy.
B : Hmm.. You alright, Besides, he is not handsome to be my boy friend.
A : You’re right. Let’s go to the class. The bell is ringing.
C : Do you know where John is now? I don’t see him for three days.
D : Don’t you know that John’s got fever? he has been in International hospital for two days.
C : You must be kidding me, that’s impossible, I met him yesterday.
D : Are you sure that some one you met is John? Because he has a twin brother, his name is Joni.
C : Oh, Really? I never know it. Do you have a plan to visit John in hospital?
D : Now, I am going to International hospital to visit him. Let’s go together then.
C : OK. May I get a free ride with you?
D : Of course, why not.
E : Your hand is bleeding F, what happen with you?
F : I was on my way home with my mother by my car, then a truck hit my car from behind.
E : What? Oh, my god! is your mother ok?
F : Her forehead hit dashboard of my car, but she is fine now, because I always bring balm oil in my first aid box. I have smeared with it.
E : Then why you don’t cure your wound to a doctor?
F : This is no problem, the wound is not to bad. I just need iodine and bandage to cover.
E : Wait a minute, I’ll take for you.
F : Okay, thanks a lot.
E : Don’t mention it.